COMPREHENSIVE GUIDANCE AND SUPPORT FOR YOUR OPTIMUM START
Since 2013, the customer service has been controlled and handled centrally from our Düsseldorf office. Our service covers individual guidance and support, with each new customer being 100% in the focus of our expert team. The personal handling of our customers and the many years of experience of our employees contributes to each new customer being best equipped for the different requirements of the rehabilitation business.
THE ADVANTAGES FOR NEW CUSTOMERS AT A GLANCE:
- You receive detailed information on the iMPREGLiner and UV technology
- You get to know our production site in Ammerbuch during a factory tour
- You receive comprehensive guidance and support before making your decision
- You use the benefits of our online customer area exclusively
- You benefit from our many years of experience and our know-how
- We train your foremen and your job-site team
- We regularly carry out information and training events for your employees
- We support you when planning and handling projects
- We offer you possibilities for possible blockages and special rehabilitation cases
In order to make it easier for our users to successfully start in the pipe rehabilitation business, we offer individual guidance and support from the start. We provide an overview of the required installation equipment and the personnel resources. We would be happy to establish contact to notable manufacturers of installation systems and equipment for pipe rehabilitation.
We support you through our employees’ many years of experience and accompany you step-by-step in the planning and execution of your first projects.
As an introduction, your job-site team and the foreman will receive detailed training in the theory and practice on our test grounds. Here, your employees will be prepared extensively for installation of the iMREGLiner in different stages. In particular, possible sources of errors will be discussed and simulated. At a subsequent factory tour at our production site in Ammerbuch, your employees will receive all important information about our quality-based production process.
In order for our customers to benefit from our many years of practical experience on a long-term basis, we offer regular training for job-site teams and foremen, in which we inform you of the latest developments in pipe liner technology. This ensures that your employees are always up to date – because the exchange of information and training for your employees also ensure successful implementation on your job sites in the future.
In order to be able to react quickly to varied rehabilitation cases, we offer our customers rental solutions for all areas of pipe rehabilitation. You can find further information about our rental equipment at Rental Park.