SAFE INSERTION OF THE INLINER
Thaler capstan winches are quality products and represent modern technology in the cable pulling winch sector. Thaler winches comply with the regulations of the cable industry, telecoms and energy supply companies. They are manufactured in line with the EC Machinery Directive and are approved for road use with a TÜV-approved chassis.
KEY FIGURES FOR OUR CAPSTAN WINCH
- Dual capstan system, both capstan heads are driven
- No chain between the hydraulic motor and the capstan system
- Hydrostatic drive
- Pulling force: 5 tonnes
- Cable speed: freely-adjustable from 0 – max.
- Diesel motor
- Drum capacity for 500 m cable length
- Automatic cable guidance equipment to the drum
- Monitoring of pulling forces by electronic measuring device with log printout – SYSTEM KPR 2000
- Braked single-axle chassis with height-adjustable pulling device and supporting wheel
- Box construction
- Telescopic rotating beam